• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a7n8x (non-deluxe) 6ch audio

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have the same board as you. The audio was "magic". I never had to do anything to enable it except for maybe plug the speakers in. If you are plugged in and volume up and power on then you should get something out of it,, if not, like you say, then that can't be a good thing :( I would either return it the board or put in a sound card. Good Luck

uhhh i said that all wrong.....

i have some 4.1 speakers i can get the speakers to run in 2.1 but not 4.1 so my rear channel are not on

if i dont get help soon im going to break down and get the sound blaster live 5.1(oem of course) i just dont want to do that right now

i asked the same question a while ago, i then called the place i got my board from and he emailed asus and they still aint got back to him, or they have and hes just lazy...anyways no one in this peticular forum seems to know (or care...) how to enable 6 channel audio

Back