• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Asus PcProbe 2.20.00

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not yet ............. I'm using MBM5 and also I have an external probe with a lcd readout . I may however D'load it later when I get back from work .

i dunno why, but this version doesn't work on my comp. the probes are either not working or reporting non-accurate date (like none of my fan is working) :(. I just removed this version and i'm going back to the old one, but i've had to un/reinstalled it to :(.
Btw, do you think MBM5 is better than Probe ? if yes, does anyone know where i could get it ?

In my opinion MBM5 is better . But Asus probe is specific to Asus and adds more features with each update .

I am late for work . If when I get back there is no link to MBM5 in this thread I'll get the link for you .

this version doesn't work on my pc either.

The exe is called "cooling" WTF???

I also can't get 2.20 to work either. Something about LmControl.

I uninstalled 2.2 and put back 2.19 and it was fine.

*shrug* - must be for rev 2.0

LOL, I just started down loading it but got to the end of this post and changed my mind.

Asus has clearly dropped the ball .............. putting a non-functioning utility for download :( . I still would like to know if anyone has it working on their rigs .

Back