• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel lexington 2 motherboard ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

incomming

Registered
I ran across a mobo on the internet that has everything I want on it .But I can not find any reviews on ov`ing with it.It is made by Intel for Gateway. It is called the Intel lexington 2.. I picked it up on ebay for $59.00.
Specs:

Manufacturer---------Intel (OEM for Gateway)

Type of Motherboard-------Standard ATX, Socket 478

Expansion Slots--------5 PCI, 1 CNR, 1 AGP, 4 RIMM

Chipset--------Intel 850

Front Side Bus Speed--------533Mhz FSB

Supported CPUs------P4 1.0Ghz-3.5GHz, 256/512K Cache Chips with 400/533MHz FSB Socket 478. Celeron 1.7GHz-2.4GHz Socket 478.

Connectors-------PS/2 Mouse, PS/2 Keyboard/ Printer Port, (4) USB Ports, 1 COMM Ports, 10/100 LAN

Supported Memory--------PC600/800/1300 184PIN RAMBUS Memory

Operating Systems-------Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP and NT.

It also supports hyper-thearding.

But I can not find anything about oc`ing with it,no reviews nothing.Have any of you heard of this mobo or know anything about it?Or can you point me in the right direction to find out.

If it was made as an OEM mobo for Gateway it's almost certainly non-overclockable. Intel's web site probably wouldn't even have information about it. You could contact Gateway and see if they have any specs on it but I doubt they would.

Back