• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UBER Bios LATEST

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I dont get it... which is the latest one? Is it the 1002A1 Uber?

BTW, 1003 came out (official). Wonder if he is gonna hack this one up. :)

Just flashed it, and gonna try it out (havent rebooted yet). Windows flashing util that came on the CD - worked wonders :)

I read on the forums at nforceshq, that there will be a 1003 uber that he started working on the night 1003 came out. Can't wait to see if there are more fun changes/options :clap:

Come to think of it, what WAS the difference bewteen the factory 1002 and the uber 1002A1? All I saw was the VDD option (which didnt even work for our 1.04 boards).

Haven't clocked my system yet, gonna stick w/ 1002a for now. But I'm interested in knowing if you guys see any improvements with 1003.

1002.A1 Uber:

Vram to 2.9 V
Vagp to 1.8 V
Vdd to 1.9 V (still seems not to do anything for me)

disable logon logo, system boot voice, ... by default

Also SATA option to Sil3112A BIOS v4.2.12.

i have the 1002 ubers and i didnt notice any difference, i got the same fsb as i did before with the asus bios, and...well pretty much no changes except for some new options which i dont use, as for the vdd thing..im gonna vdd mod my board, i already vcore modded it, but 183fsb just isnt enough for me :D

Back