• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

L7vta

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dms

Registered
i picked one up at newegg and so far i am happy, i miss not having an overclocking bios like my k7s5a.

i have pushed my 1800+ t b (also new from newegg) t0 ~1900!!! which would be nearly the rating of a 2300!! i have checked and my code indicates my 1800 is a stepped down 2600!!!

but back to my mb... seems to be working fine !!

any help with how to get up to the 2600 rating would be appreciated! thanks have a great day!! dms

dms said:
i picked one up at newegg and so far i am happy, i miss not having an overclocking bios like my k7s5a.

i have pushed my 1800+ t b (also new from newegg) t0 ~1900!!! which would be nearly the rating of a 2300!! i have checked and my code indicates my 1800 is a stepped down 2600!!!

but back to my mb... seems to be working fine !!

any help with how to get up to the 2600 rating would be appreciated! thanks have a great day!! dms

as you will need more voltage than 2.3% that this mobo offers, you will need to do the VOLT PIN mod on the CPU/Socket.

Probably a multiplier mod will be needed, also no other way than by PIN moding socket/CPU.

This mobo is totaly oc-unfriendly :)

good luck.

Back