• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anyone received or know of anywhere shipping NF7(non s) rev2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
xgman said:
Newegg, GameVE
thanks, but i am 100% sure that gameVE is not shipping v2.0 non s because i emailed them yesterday ,and they said the don't have them yet. As far as newegg do you have a link of someone saying they received a v2.0 NF7 non s?

ExcaliberPC is good, only a few bucks more to ensure that you have the right board. also, remember to get that bios restore kit, some people have been having problems with the new BIOS deleting itself ,if I remember right, by using F10 to exit the bios instead of justr selecting "Save and Exit"

MrAngry said:
Confusion!!! I don't think the 2.0 NON "S" is out yet you guys, that's what he's asking.
it's out. excaliber is gauranteeing them now. i think i'll wait till newegg gets them though

I would try GameVe then because if a 1.2 pops up on a shelf at newegg when they pull your order, you will get it, they don't guarantee revisions. GameVe has been letting people request specific revisions by including a message in the message box with your order stating to ship only rev. blah, blah, blah. They are fast to process and ship orders too.

Back