• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best NForce2 mobo for $250 CND?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

quegyboe

Hey people, I just want opinions on the best NForce2 mobo for about $250 Canadian dollars. I want a board that will do 200 FSB easily, without much hassle or modding. Any recommendations?

Yeah, I've had my eye on the Soltek for some time. Good board for cheep. Thanks for the links!

Abit n7f-s, Epox 8RDA+, or asus a7n8X deluxe are all under $250 canadian on NICX.com (canadian computer retailer) and all 3 are great boards. Personanly I like the Epox and Abit more then the asus. The Asus isnt as stable with overclocking and it costs a lot more.

Any Nforce board will work great, but the ones I listed are the easiest and best overclockers.

Soltek uses largest active HSF and real thermal grease under certified C1 Northbridge when SL-75FRN2-L is ordered. Unlike some others who are passive and use pink gum thermal tranfer pad.

Vdd in bios up to 1.8.

Passive cooler on southbridge.

All Things you need to overclock at no extra cost or hassle of modding. Not sure the competition gets it yet.

Back