• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Flashin NF7 bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Qt_Gino

Registered
:bang head

well i don't have a floppy drve and i'dd like to know if it's possible to uptdate the bios on my nf7s. if i put it on a rewritable cd would it work? or can u do it from windows?

You don't need a floppy any more. You can use any bootable cd that give you a command line and flash it from hard drive. But If you do have only ntfs, you need to copy bios file and flashing program and burn it to any cd. Piece of cake... ;)

I made a bootable CD-R with the BIOS 16 files on it and saved the Nero image to send to someone. If you want it I'll send it your way, all you need is Nero to burn your own copy, I don't know if a CD-Rw will work since Nero made sure to close the disk. There is a program that allows you to flash from windows but I can't find the link to it, I don't think it's winflash either, I beleive it's newer. If I can find it I'll post the link.

Last edited:
Back