• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TUSL2-C & AGP voltage increase..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Irondog

Registered
I'm running a Radeon 9700PRO on this great mobo, how can I increase the AGP voltage? and how can I measure it?

You can increase the AGP, DRAM, Chipset and PCI voltage to 3.60V (3.40V is default, and you can also decrease it to 3.30V), have a look at page 21 of your manual.

I'm not sure how you can measure it, but if you want me to I'll have a look (MBM5 might help, tho I'm not sure).

KILLorBE said:
You can increase the AGP, DRAM, Chipset and PCI voltage to 3.60V (3.40V is default, and you can also decrease it to 3.30V), have a look at page 21 of your manual.

I'm not sure how you can measure it, but if you want me to I'll have a look (MBM5 might help, tho I'm not sure).

If you can have a look at MBM5... :)

MBM5 doesn't show the VIO voltage, only the 3.3V line, well at least I couldn't find it:(

I'm sure you can measure it with a DMM somewhere on the board, when I have some time I'll have a look.

DMM=Digital MultiMeter

Back