• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

palee72

Has anyone ever had a problem with stuff they ordered from Newegg?

I ordered 2 computer cases from them 2 weeks ago. They had the premod windows and the tricolor LED fans and all...

Well, I receive them and the windows are scratched on both of them.. No biggie.. I e-mail newegg with the problem and tell them that I wasn't going to send the doors back, because it would be cheaper for me to buy new plexi and make the windows myself. They e-mailed me back saying, keep the doors, we'll send you 2 new ones, just call us. (cool :cool: )

So I call, they send me out 2 new doors that same day (cooler :D )3 days later they arrive at my door front, I open the box and there are 2 doors. I pull the first out of the popcorn and bubble wrap.. looks like new, (plus it had the same tricolor led fan[shweet]). I pull the second one out.. It has no window. They sent me the opposite panel (a set of panels for one case).

So, I'm gettin a little frustrated. I called them again, today, told them what happened.. No questions asked, they set me up for another panel...

Now, even though they have screwed up twice (I count the original scratched window a screw up, QA should check all equipment leaving the warehouse), I am amazed at their customer service. I've never had such quality. It is truly great. Even with the mishaps, I'll still order all my stuff from them..

...as long as "little mistakes" like this aren't common..

Thats why I shop at newegg. If there is ever a problem, I'm almost guaranteed that they will fix it no questions asked.

Newegg has the best customer service/ low price ratio. Exactly what I'm looking for when trying to find a reputable online computer store.

~jeff

i love newegg. i have ordered from them several times and the orders were shipped fast and everything worked great the first time.

I find it frightening that they screw up so much, I don't care if they replace it. You should be surprised that they replaced these things when it was their fault in the first place.

FattyMcNastyXK said:
I find it frightening that they screw up so much, I don't care if they replace it. You should be surprised that they replaced these things when it was their fault in the first place.

I am surprised. It is, however, my understanding that the first replacement doors, came from a seperate warehouse, either the manufacturer or newegg's, because the ship from address was different than my original order.

I also understand, from reading several comments about newegg on here, that I am a minority.. Things don't usually go this way... I am one of those lucky people that things just happen too. I am litterialy (sp) the guy that nothing can go right for...

Even tho it has taken several weeks to get all the replacements, I did still get them (well, I should get the last replacement door tomorrow)... And, I'm getting 2 tri-color LED fans out of it (the windowed door panels come with it...... So... I guess I made out in the deal..

Well, guess what? The 2nd replacement door came in today.. and...

It has a really big gouge in the window. (at least it's the correct side...:rolleyes: I've reached my wits end. I know it isn't newegg. I'm convinced it is the manufacturer.. I'm about ready to send back the cases, ALL the doors they sent me and get me something else (and make them pay return shipping)............

or, I'll just bite it and get a piece of lexan and cut out a new window for it and be glad I got 2 fans out of it.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I have ordered several times from Newegg and have never had any problems with them. Only once they forgot a part of my order, but after a simple phone call, it was sent out to me the very next day. Overall, I highly recommend newegg, they are pretty much the only company I use.

I am not sure what model it is, but I can tell you that the kind I get are Avus cases. I really like them overall, they are nice for a cheap case in my opinion...

Back