• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Power Supplies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sparkle and the Antec true power line are the ones I would recommend. Both are great psu's with good power and the most important personal reviews. Alot of ppl use Antec power aswell as sparkle and enermax for which I have no personal experience but I do use the TrueBlue 480 and it is great.

I use a true 485W ps from goldenfield and its works great, stable voltages. It of course matters on how much you want to spend, in the $45 area the channel well you have chosen should do a good job, the Antec true series have received "TOP NOTCH" reviews but cost almost double in the 420W range. Pricewatch shows the best price shipped on the true 380 as $70, and 78 for the 430 true.

MY TTGI 520 has three fans, and was 80. All the research I did on them compared them to Enermax which is a pretty decent power supply (though overly priced). 520 for 80 is a pretty good deal, with a ton of expanability room. Voltages are always perfect off the molex's. great PS

Back