• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a7n8x bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not to my knowledge, but I'm a realtive newbie here, however most problems about BIOS's on AMD mobo's seem to relate more to performance o/c tweaks. BIOS corruptions 'seem' to be few and far between. [And you know, I was just starting to think that I should have bought an Epox board] :p

IZON said:
Not to my knowledge, but I'm a realtive newbie here, however most problems about BIOS's on AMD mobo's seem to relate more to performance o/c tweaks. BIOS corruptions 'seem' to be few and far between. [And you know, I was just starting to think that I should have bought an Epox board] :p

Bite that tongue...

The A7N8X Deluxe rocks... :mad:

Bios

I just went from the 1002 003 beta bios to the 1003 bios and have never had any problems with my rev. 1004 a7n8x deluxe motherboard. You should be fine. I just have to get the balls to unlock my cpu

Back