• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF-7s V2.0 or Epox 8RDA+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Definately go with the ABIT-NF7-S V1.2. It allows you to increase core voltage up to 2.3 volts! Also, you can raise the AGP, chipset and DDR-SDRAM voltages if need be. The BIOS is amazing and I've almost got to 2.5GHz (15x166MHz bus) with my ATHLON Xp 2400+ (2.0Ghz, 133Mhzx2 bus). :beer:

Are there any overclocking differences between the NF7-S and the NF7 ?

i hear the only difference is the sound and sata. the sound is suppose to be a lot better, better sound and lower cpu util. plus sata will be good with people with sata drives else it's good for having thinner cables.

The NF7-s is an amazing board, it takes a little patience(ok a helluva lot) to get it working right IF you intend to use all of its features. If you are a mild OC'er and aren't wanting a raid array on your SATA controller you will be hard pressed to beat this board. I'm sure Abit will continue to support this board even with the new revisions coming out with a different bios from the 1st 3 revisions.

go for the abit...
my 2.0 does 434mhz at cas2, without raising the chipset voltage!!!!!!!
100% stable...
btw... my mems are an ocz pc3500 basic series!

Back