• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SVC???? are they good????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Albreck

Is this online vendor ok???? SVC here is the page, I just want to know past experiences and all that, and also if I can trust my CC to them... :) well thanks for any help...
bye

I've found SVC to be very reasonable on shipping charges and quite prompt.

(I still remember buying a mouse for $.01 + > $5 shipping at NewEgg ... )

I've also had good experiences at mwave.com and casecooler.com , if you're looking for vendors. -- Paul

I have heard that some people have had some very bad experiences with them. But, having said that, I have bought from them many times and have never had any problems. Good prices and cheap shipping.

diggingforgold has a point though. Customer service / support is huge if your buying more than just fans.

well I know that newegg is great, but they don't accept my Int CC, so always shop from accessmicro or case-mod, but this time I need something else and find it on SVC so... hope to get my order soon and all just as ordered... jejeje... :D

Loved my experiance with them!!:) I first ordered some cable sleeving from them, and some shrink tubing. After I ordered I recieved a call from them about 5 mins after!!. They had called to inform me that they were out of stock of the shrink tubing that I had ordered. They asked if they could take the shrink tubing off and send the rest of the order with no delay. I said yes and I recived my package very promptly!! That's pretty good service!! :)

I definetly will do bus. with them again!!:)

I love svc, everything I need for cooling I get from them, Never had a problem and shipping is very reasonable.

I do store picks-ups as well. Also, there is one hot looking employee (another perk of being an svc customer :D)

jejeje... well... they do accept my CC so I'm happy just gonna see how long does they thake to send the order... good customer service... :D

i hate them. They suck, they managed to screw my order up 4 times, and cost me more sales to that client. I have ordered from them a couple of times before with out a problem. But after that last time i haven't ordered a thing from them...stick with newegg.

Just ordered some stuff Thursday , good prices , recieved it today. No problems or complaints , this is the 4th order with them.

Back