• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Problems? just asking....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
expecting another order from newegg tomorow.
gonna be hard pressed to find people who have the situation that wasnt resolved.

well i did post my posative feedback on reselerratings and didnt get a goody bag from them. that might be the worst complaint i can think of.

I ordered 2 cases from them, both had plexy window. Both were scratched up bad. I called and the said they would ship me 2 new doors. 3 days later, box arrives, 1 windowed, 1 plain sided (window was in "good" shape), called told them they only shipped me one window, they sent me another. Got it the other day, it has a big gouge in the plexy and a bunch of ruff scratches in it. I don't blame newegg as much as I blame the manufacturer. I'm just going to replace the plexy in it myself.

I've never had a problem with newegg. Customer service is great and friendly..

nice thread title :rolleyes:

i am currently in the middle of my 2nd rma on this epox board. so far very good service, just faulty parts. :)

I have never had any problems with newegg, they have always been fantastic! I have had them forget part of my order once, but sure enough it was sent the very next day based upon my word. Now, what I want to know is why they have to use a large fedex box (about 8" by 10" by 1") for Arctic Silver. Okay, it doesn't make sense, but it was appreciated anyway.

Maxvla said:
nice thread title :rolleyes:

i am currently in the middle of my 2nd rma on this epox board. so far very good service, just faulty parts. :)

I changed the title as it was confusing as it was, hope nobody minded. (Changed from Newegg B!tches to the current title)

I had a problem where I canceled an order from them, but still sent it anyway. I ordered it at 1:00AM EST on a Friday, and found a cheaper price at another dealer on Saturday morning. I went online and canceled my order, then the next thing I know on Monday morning I got an Email saying "Your package has been shipped".

I called NewEgg and told them the situation, and they told me they couldn't refund my money until they received the package, and even then it would take a few days. I gave them times and dates when I cancelled it, and the Email time they sent to me when they had shippped it. I told them that I needed the money refunded asap, because this was not my mistake since I cancelled it. I went through a day of this, until I finally said I want to speak to a supervisor. I explained to him the situation, and that I had already recalled the item and it was on its way back to them as we speak. He told me that he was sorry about what had happened, and that he would refund my money right away. I had the money back in my account the next day.

I still order from them, and would still give them a good rating. One incident doesn't make a company bad.

Back