• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xtreme Gear rocks in my book!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fubulg6000

www.buyxg.com crapped my first motherboard shippment (Fedex is mainly responsible unless an employee from xg ripped off the northbridge cooler). I'm awaiting the second shipment by friday, then i'll be able to finally oc on a k7n2g-l. But so far their customer service is awsome. They've given me their fedex # so i can get free shipping back for an RMA. Not many companies do that, unless its just my people skills :p . Anyways, they've even told me that if the motherboard comes damaged again that i will receive a full refund with no restocking fee. OH YEAH! Resellerratting here i come. 10 in my book!

Wow, thats amazing. When i purchased from them it was at around 6 or so. Geez, dropped so much. I just received my new mb two days ago and it works great. They treated me very well.

Back