• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

e-Bay policies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thecondor

I have a bunch of extra parts and equipment I am thinking of selling on e-Bay. However, I have not yet registered as a seller or buyer. I went to the privacy policy and to me it seems more like an "information distribution policy". Before proceeding, I would like to get some feedback from those that have used e-Bay as to what your experiencies have been, particularly with information and privacy issues or anything else. Thanks in advance.

I've been using eBay for quite some time(years), and to date have never had a privacy or information issue with them.

I have also used ebay for many years, I have a business that sells on ebay and also on a personal basis. I love it!! No security or personal breach what so ever. :)

No privacy or personal information problems so far. I've been using ebay for 3 or 4 years now

stool said:
I've been using eBay for quite some time(years), and to date have never had a privacy or information issue with them.

Same goes for me. My only issue with EBay is if you need to talk to them on the phone, ITS IMPOSSIBLE and the e-mail correspondence is at best a joke.

Many thanks. I also found a couple of usenet groups that helped a lot. Based on your comments, looks like i'll sign up.

Back