• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IC7-G Max2 board!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
that is definately going to be my next mobo! :D I don't care how much it costs, its going in my rig!

I just hope DDR memory will scale up to DDR500+ so that i'm set for awhile...

Here are the options in the BIOS.

N/B Strap CPU as:
400 3:4
533 1:1, 4:5
800 1:1, 3:2, 5:4
667 1:1, 5:4

AGP ratio: 3:2:1 up to 8:2:1 or you can select FIXED.

CPU voltage goes up to 1.9v and memory goes up to 2.8v.

This info is from Abit Markting over at the Abit forums.

I'd like to know where the ATA133 connector for the RAID controller went. Both Gigabyte and MSI has one. As it stands now, you can only connect 4 SATA disks to RAID.

Originally posted by MrMajestic
I'd like to know where the ATA133 connector for the RAID controller went. Both Gigabyte and MSI has one. As it stands now, you can only connect 4 SATA disks to RAID.
Maybe they'll include some of those serial adapters for IDE, considering the cost of this board.

maxwedge said:

Maybe they'll include some of those serial adapters for IDE, considering the cost of this board.

Maybe so, but I have 6 HDs and 3 ATAPI devices. I really need those ATA133 connectors :)

Well, there are 2 ATA connections there, and 4 SATA. 4 adapters, means at least 4 in raid. Then, plug the other two into the ATA. Finally, get a Promise ATA controler card for the ATAPI... but wait.. HDDs?!?!??!?

the IC7-g is out in my country, and it cost 195 US dollars,the IC7-G max2 must be 200++

Last edited:
Theres only one IC7-G.....Max 2 is the same board. Where are you at?
the IC7-g is out in my country, and it cost 195 US dollars,the IC7-G max2 must be 200++

it's out in malaysia, i'm saving money while waiting for price drop b4 buying it

Back