• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2.4 NW 533mhz and bh7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

White_lightning

Registered
im considering getting this combo. What OC speeds are you guys getting with out any super fancy cooling. IE just a decent heatsink/fan and case fans.

Running a 2.4B SL6RZ Costa Rica at 3.33GHz (185 FSB) rock solid for a few weeks now. Tested it early with Prime 95 for 16 hours with no failures. I am using just a vantec aeroflow for heatsink and it is doing an adequate job, but I would probably get a better cooling solution if I were buying one again. What I mean by that is that the Aeroflow is low noise and good performance, but at those type of speeds I think getting best performance is probably the best thing.

have been running 2.4B SL6RZ Malaysia at 3.37 GHz (187Mhz FSB)
on DYI water cooling set-up and at 3.24 GHz using Vantec Aeroflow. Not sure if it's the chip or my Austin 380W PSU that is holding me now :(

I noticed that NB heatsink was getting really hot, so had to put a small fan on it.

BH7 is a good board.. I got my Samsung PC2700 to 460 MHz @ 2.95V!

Back