• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I pay with paypal?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah just 97 more post fred, general chat post don't count towards your total though. just have some fun learning your way around the forums.

Overclockers welcomes you to become a part of our little community !!

Paypal and ugh belong in the same sentance.

Some people like it, I find it to be an inconveinent way of dealing with money for both partys. I guess if you don't have a better option...

Defiently take stool's advice on www.resellerratings.com , it might save you a headache.

You can actually shop anywhere,If you go to the withdraw funds section you will see an option called Shop online with a PayPal virtual card.
You just type the stores address you want in the browser bar they provide and you and it gives you a virtual master card number you use to check out with just like you are paying with a credit card.
Im not sure you can do this with all types of paypal accounts so you will have to check and see if that option is available to you in the withdraw funds section.It is also free,paypal doesnt give you a charge for doing it.

Back