• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about EasyTune4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

natgas

I purchased the Gig GA8ST800 based on features of ET4; however, basically all the features of ET4 are not available to me with the exception of the FSB adjustments; is this a normal thing? ne one out there have the same board and have access to all the other settings? can't seem to get an answer from Gigabyte technical people. thx

There are two levels for EZ Tune. The novice overclocking setting just allows CPU Mhz adjustment. You need to look in the center of the panel. It should have "advanced" or somthing like that to click on. It will open up all the features.

I'm well aware of that; when in advanced mode, I still only have access to the FSB; no other "wheels" are available!

Then I couldn't tell you whats going on. Strange. There is a new version of EZ tune available for download. I'm having problems with the program myself and am considering downloading it. I have heard it is more stable.

Redstone said:
Then I couldn't tell you whats going on. Strange. There is a new version of EZ tune available for download. I'm having problems with the program myself and am considering downloading it. I have heard it is more stable.

what "new" version are you talking about? i've tried dl'ing the latest, but i can't seem to dl it for some odd reason...and btw, any one kno what "system temp" means on et4 (case or northbridge)?

Back