• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

svc has good custermer service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

v8vega350

i orderd a 22g tube of artic silver and got a 2.7 now they are sending me a new 22g tube and gave me the tube they only asked two questions order number and name it took me 2min 19sec to get the new tube on its way so hopefully they get it right this time

I placed an order for some IDE cables, they held up the entire order for a week because 1 cable was on backorder, they didn't contact me at all to ask me if I wanted them to ship it out without that cable or wait for it to come in.

Alot of companies hold orders when there is an item on bo. It sucks but you have to remember that shipping the bo item when it comes in is more shipping for them(money+time). It does suck even more when they don't inform you that one item is on bo and holding your order from shipping though.:rolleyes:

Actually I think they had both my phone number and email address.
I have to correct what I said, they were holding up the order because they didnt have the color of cable I ordered in stock (they had other colors that they could have offered but they didn't contact me). I finally called them and told them to send it out with whatever they had.

I live 5 minutes away and order 'little' things from them all the time. The bald dude who listens to techno is pretty chill and cool for local pickup.

-efini

Back