• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GameVE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

youthemandan

How fast do they ship?? If i order today will it be out monday? Does anyone have any expierence with this place??? I want to get a rev 2.0 but i want it here by wednesday

look at Reseler Ratings They can tell you everything you need to know about them. I think I was gonig to buy my Radeon 9700pro from them, dunno if I did do it from them or someone else in the end I jsut can't think wel lright now, but I know thier ratings werent too good.

I bought from them. They are efficient and trustworthy in my opinion. I did some funky changes to my order and they reimbursed me for my changes. I would buy from them again.

i bought my abit nf2 rev2.0 from them, it shipped, literally 2-3 hours after i ordered it withoutpaying the rush processing, and i had the 2 days after. It was packaged fine and everything worked... good price too

rugbyroy said:
where do they ship from?

they ship for the LA area in cailfornia.

I ordered from them few months ago. I ordered on 11pm Tuesday and my package arrived Thursday, essentially overnight shipping for free. But this is beacuse I live 20 mins from their warehouse so there was no need for scanning packages onto planes, etc..

good stuff

Ordered my 1700+ from them....Thursday @ 5am, recieved it on the Friday, the next day, @ 2pm. Fast! Only from CA to NV, but I was impressed. I used Fedex Saver shipping.

Ardent

Back