• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1.10B bios for Albatron PX845PEV Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cap'n Kirk

Hello everyone. This is my first post here and I would first like to say this is a great website and forum. In a previous post there was a link to the beta 1.10B bios for the PX845PEV Pro but I could not get it to work. Does anyone have a working link where I can get this bios or could someone possibly email me the file?

PM me w/ your preferred e-mail address I can send you a copy. I don't much feel like finding a place to post the file right now.

Try emailing albatron support for it. I sent them an email awhile ago about winbond sensors and when thier hardware monitoring software was coming and they sent me that BIOS with the response.

Oh, I have it on my PC here at work still. I'll email it to ya. Will need your address also.

Thanks NookieN and CChaos. You have PM NookieN and I also sent Albatron an email like you said CChaos.

i believe 2.0 ratio is already enabled. i didnt even bother checking when i first oc'ed my machine and b4 i flashed it too 1.10b.

Back