• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nForce motherboards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DesireUnkind

Registered
mod please delete me, wrong forum. Thx

Hello again good folk :)

I quick question about nForce mobo's if you please. My bro has one and uses a Radeon with absolutely no problems. I recently heard that some mobo's are especially made for certain vid cards. Mainly, that if you have nForce, you should have an nVidia vid card.

Is there any truth to this at all? I've never read anything about it personally but someone mentioned this to me and I am kind of dubious.

And if not nForce, is there a mobo from any manufacturer that recommends or specifies a certain video card?

Also, can anyone give me an opinion on the 9500np? I have read, and thought it was here, that that is a decent card. Not crap by any means.

Last edited:
Sorry, but there are no Intel nforce motherboards. You already posted in the AMD mobo forum... don't crosspost, it makes the discussion hard to follow.

Actually, from seeing 3dMark scores, the opposite holds true for nForce boards, they seem to do better with high-end Radeons than they do with similar high-end nVidia cards.

Back