• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg + nf7-s rev 2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-=TriX-R4-KidS=

Has anyone purchased a nf7-s from newegg or googlegear lately?

I am wanting to buy the board...but cannot get any info on what revision their boards are.

and are there any better vendors than newegg/googlegear?

thanks for any help,
TriX

newegg has the nf7-s rev2 as thats where mine came from over 2 weeks ago.check the reviews in the mobo discriptions.

excaliberpc is good and have them also.i havent bought from them yet as im an egghead but ive heard they are great also.

I was an egghead but now I'll buy from Excaliber too.

Egghead has a larger selection but Excaliber has the latest revs ahead of egghead. Excaliber will also get you exact stepping codes and part revs while egghead will give you whatever part they get from the shelf (no rev guarentee unless they state it on their site).

Pricewise Excaliber beat egghead by $50 on my order and got to me in 3 days from order. Egghead is just as fast since they're both in California and I'm in Orygun. Both are online seller rated in the high 9s.

I use to order EVERYTHING from NewEGG, Googlegear, GameVE, and Mwave for Many years, But now I seem to be going to Excaliberpc more often than most simply because (1.) Great prices (2.) Great selection (3.) You always know EXACTLY what your getting, Revision wise (4) They have Awesome turn around time for shipping (5) They have NEVER questioned a return/RMA once with me, and last but not least (6) THE most important of ALL as far as I’m concerned, you just can’t argue with a company that has Reseller Ratings Like These---> http://www.resellerratings.com/seller4153.html <----EVEN IF it cost me a couple more $$ I find it WELL worth it :D

Gravy is and always will be one happy camper with these guys, because when I purchased my NF7-S Rev. 2.0 with the BIOS combination, I used “Normal” UPS Ground, and my order was setting on my doorstep in less than TWO days :eek: and I live in Seattle Washington !!! Now THAT’S SERVICE!! I still can not believe it man...

DpGravy

Back