• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

For those with the Soltek SL-75FRN2-RL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mattspalace

I been Dolk'ed Senior
I just ordered this mobo, and I would like some pointers for things I need to do to obtain the top performance. I know a bios update will be needed for the PCI/AGP lock..anything else I should keep in mind while I'm setting it up??

It was between the NF7-S Rev2 and the Soltek. After about two days of debating, I went with the Soltek as it's just a sweet looking board that seems to be overclocking as well as any of the current top performers - not to mention it's about 30 dollars cheaper.

I also like the Northbridge cooling solution better than the Abit's.
I probably won't have 'er up and running until Monday, but I'll post results when I'm finished playin. :D

I also got another one of the WD SE 8MB cache drives from newegg while they had them for $89 shipped. That'll be going in as well... shesh, hopefully I can stop upgrading for at least six months after this. :rolleyes:

Sweet, thanks for the link. As long as it's got the 1.3 bios, we should be good to go. :D

Cool..223 replies, yeah this will do nicely.

I don't know of anyone who has gotten an FRN2 board that didn't get the 1.3 bios already on the board. By the way, there are two guys on that board that are well connected to Soltek. One works directly for Soltek USA, and the other sells Soltek boards for a living.

Savage1

Back