• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xoxide RMA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tismedt

Shadow ÒÓ's after me!!!
A couple weeks ago I bought some dual 6" ccfl's from Xoxide. Shipping was a bit steep but the price was right. I recieved them in about a week as I used the cheapest shipping. When I tested the lights 2 of them did not work. And the 1 that did work was so dim I thought it was broke at first. Anyway I e-mailed for a rma and got a response the next day. I followed the directions in that response and returned the ccfls that were not working. Its been 3 weeks since I sent them back priority mail and I havent heard from xoxide. I sent a e-mail last week asking for a update and no response. I live in Ca. and I start work at 6am so I leave my house at 4:30 to get there. Its very hard for me to get to a phone so I can't call them without a big hassle for me and I mentioned that in my first e-mail to them. This RMA is under 20 bucks and I cant believe these guys would risk loosing a customer over it. The 20 bucks is not a big deal to me but the fact that xoxide has just blown me off is. These guys are on my do not purchase from list and will stay there.

I know some guys here really like xoxide and I was leaning that way but this has turned me away from them. Looks like Newegg and SVC for me.

Mods if you think this should be in grips and moans by all means move it there.

You too huh? I got stiffed on an RMA too and I now refuse to do business with them anymore, no matter how low the price!

CCFL's are the hardest thing for me to get online. I've had 3 come that didn't work.

fzepnts said:
CCFL's are the hardest thing for me to get online. I've had 3 come that didn't work.

I got a uv that didn't work but I got it replaced with no problems.

Back