• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Epox 8RDA3+ (nForce2) Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Why's Epox using MCP rather than MCP-T on it? MCP-T has native support for Dual-Lan, Firewire and most important is the Soundstorm chip, now they are using MCP and need to add in several other chips for the same functions but lacks Soundstorm!

sounds like someone was stuck with alot of chips and was cheaper for them to head that route.
good for epox bad for people like us.

i couldnt tell if the sata has raid on it but id guess it does but if so ill just point out the sata raid on the abit and asus mobos is busted big time and everyone involved seems to be working on it, but no fix as of yet.major corruptions with sata raid0.ive had more than my share and im back to ide.

deathstar13 said:
sounds like someone was stuck with alot of chips and was cheaper for them to head that route.
good for epox bad for people like us.

I couldnt agree more. I love my 8RDA+, but I was expecting more out of the 3+.

I guess Epox either doesnt realize (or doesnt care) that when they do sorry stuff like this that it costs them in both reputation and eventually customers.

:(

Last edited:
Back