• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is new egg shipping 8rda+ with new NB?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JuXsA

Registered
Are they shipping the board with the newer stepping? I am thinking about RMAing the one I have so I can get one with the newer Stepping. I want that 200fsb.

Thanks

Let me get this straight: You're planning on RMAing a perfectly good board to a great retailer because it won't perform beyond it's listed specifications so you can void your warranty by overclocking? That's disgusting. :rolleyes:

Now that I got that out of the way, Yes, Newegg is shipping A1/C1 stepping boards; I just got mine. I hope you don't abuse their return policy though and find a buyer for your current board rather than screw over Newegg.

~THT

I agree with top hat and think if you had a bussiness you would to.

You might want to think about the reasons you cant hit 200 fsb. I'am sure it's not the board. Maybe it's you inability to do mod's or something unable to search and find out what you need to do to get a higher fsb but rmaing a good board isn't one of thoses ways. Maybe you should buy a 8rda3+ so that you can have a board that will do 200fsb.

Top Hat Theater said:
Let me get this straight: You're planning on RMAing a perfectly good board to a great retailer because it won't perform beyond it's listed specifications so you can void your warranty by overclocking? That's disgusting. :rolleyes:

Now that I got that out of the way, Yes, Newegg is shipping A1/C1 stepping boards; I just got mine. I hope you don't abuse their return policy though and find a buyer for your current board rather than screw over Newegg.

~THT

My sentiments too! I use NewEgg a lot and have always found them to be a good business and reputable. Id hate to see them getting used like that....:eek:

They're not getting used; they're getting ABUSED. This crap makes me mad and I wish there was something I could do about it (like EMP people's machines) but alas...

~THT

Top Hat Theater said:
They're not getting used; they're getting ABUSED. This crap makes me mad and I wish there was something I could do about it (like EMP people's machines) but alas...

~THT

Haha.. then they would have to RMA it.

Yeah I thought about it and relized that when people do that, all it does is drive up the cost of the merch. I am going to be building my friend a computer and he is going to buy this board from me. It will cost me about 30 bucks to get a new board but at least then I will be garunteed a new 8rda+ instead of a refurb.
On another note, I don't want to mod my board to hit 200, I want hit 200 then I'll mod the board.

Back