• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Weird A7S333

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Guero

Well, the first DIMM slot is very picky. I needed to seat the RAM a few times before it works. Then if I restart the computer it throws the code for no memory. Putting it in the second slot seems to have averted the problem.

The second IDE controller will not detect the DVD drive. Tried every possible jumper position and different cables. I put the DVD and HD on the primary IDE and both work ok. They also both say UDMA5 when posting. I did not know DVD drives ran at ATA133.

Anyway, I have cleared the CMOS multiple times and flashed to the newest bios. Nothing seems to change. I have a good PSU and the rails are strong. I used mobo standoffs and tried everything I can think of to fix the problems. Why is this board acting weird? Any suggestions will help. Thanks.

Back