• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

newegg's rma process

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xevuhtess7

does newegg's rma process take a real long time ? or have i just been spoiled by newegg's ultra fast order processing and shipping? :)

alright. do they usually give you guys any type of tracking? cause i sent back a part for replacement and have been in the dark since then.

hrm... well i think they send you one when they get it and ship it out... if i rememebre correctily they giv eyou a trackingnumber when they send the email about it being shipped out... try checking RMA status on their site

yeah i do that every few days and it's been teh same since day one. "approved"

by the way, my godparents live in louisville. a really nice place!

they should give you a tracking number, it they haven't you should be able to get it if you email or call them.

hrm... well if its been more than a week email them for sure...

i agree louisville is pretty cool... amix between boulder and Denver... just perfect:D

ok, so then im assuming that they just haven't received my item yet if they haven't done anything about tracking.

louisville is only a few hours drive from the ski resorts too :). also my brother lives in superior, right nextdoor to you

when i rma i send via USPS 2day mail. Typically from the day i ship the product back to the day i recieve it about 7-8 days have passed. Pretty good i'd say.

Back