• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New mobo for me.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Icem

Registered
Alright, I have a GA-8IHXP right now and i was wanting to get a new board since this thing wont overclock that well, and I was wondering if you guys can help me pick out a good mobo (has to be RDRAM) for a low price.

I've had an Abit TH7-II RDRAM system for over 15 months now. It's been a great rig and I don't regret it. But, today I just ordered a new Abit IC7. Rest in peace RDRAM.

Is this a good mobo http://tw.giga-byte.com/MotherBoard...m thinking about getting one of these boards.

Last edited:
I'd say go with the Abit IC7, it's most likely the best overclocker out there, plus they have always been stable..

Alright, I will go with the Abit IC7. Also what type of ram should i go with, I want the dual ddr 400

Might wanna check out the memory section. Here is a list of some of the more popular PC3200 or PC3500 RAM brands used in overclocking: Corsair XMS, Kingston HyperX, Mushkin black label, OCZ EL series, and TwinMOS.

Back