• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I love my new a7n8x deluxe 2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

THunDA

WOW I still need new ram...running 2x pc2100 512mb each ..and its amazing..havent messed with it much but i get the lower multi's without any mod :D:D I cant wait to Oc this B#$tch :D ok i gotta go ...dam im excited wish i didnt have party to goto dont wana leave puter..lol

2x 512mb XMS PC3500 ...right now im running 11x200=2200 and its sweet prolly gona go more but its fasst nooow ..lol

Mi little board arrived yesterday, I am not home right now, but can't wait to go and put it in, see what I'll get!! Offcourse, I'll have to spend at least one day with the wife ad the daughter before i turn into a "sticky attached to my monitor!!"

M

2x 512mb XMS PC3500 ...right now im running 11x200=2200 and its sweet prolly gona go more but its fasst nooow

Yeah, its fast now. But it's never enough, welcome to the addiction....Let us know how fast ya can get it

Unfortunatly or fortunatly depending on how ya look at it, i have topped out with my processor and cannot get another one anytime soon. Bought a circle track race car last month and am pouring all my cash into that at the moment.

I have it at the 200x11 now for 2200mhz but also lowered the ram timings to 5222 and its running nice ...the temps are whats ruff I just use asus probe thing and I think they are like 10 degrees lower cuz at load my cpu is at 35 which i think it should be like 45..how it was with old mobo..I dont wana juice it up too much and run it hot...so i might try this out for a bit ..:p

[edit] like right now i just got done with playn mechwarrior online for hours and my cpu says 33 degrees and 20 for mobo ..lol

Back