• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

uber1003c

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Electraglide

I noticed a new setting called "chip voltage" defaulats at 1.6. goes to 1.9. Can anyone tell me what this is for?
So far, gat my barton2500 to 2280mhz. with slk800a, but waiting for water cooled rig to go further.:)

Also, Ill be using a water block on the gpu. any advantages to changing voltage on vga/vddq? from 1.5?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm curious about this one! I just got my Rev 2 board, and I'm hoping to avoid doing a chipset voltage mod. Did someone finally get a bios to actually adjust the chipset voltage?

This has been debated to death. It seems to do something for some people, and nothing for others - perhaps depending on other circumstances such as type and amount of ram, video card, etc. Personally it worked for me. With any of the official Asus bios version my board would not even post higher than 205. Now with the uber bios I'm running 24/7 at 210 with one stick of ram.

TC... I tried to flash to the 1003 uber bios and I used a bootable floppy and awdflash ...when I typed the new bios file in it said it wasnt the same file size and when I pressed enter it just froze...<<<ummm I got scared>>> but I powered it off and on and the old bios was still there ...whew didnt seem to mess up anything..do you or anyone else know why it said the file was not the same size?..id like to try the uber bios :D
THunDA

Back