• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit IC7 in Canada?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

batboy

Senior Moment
Trying to find a source in Canada for the Abit IC7. Not for me, for another overclocker I'm trying to help. Thanks.

Not sure if these people do mail order (possibly), but if anyone in the Greater Toronto area is looking for a IC7 (you think? lol!)check out www.infonec.com. They are selling this board for $229.00. I just called them (Markham location), they have no stock but they can order it today and will supposedly have it in by tomorrow (should be legit- they have done this for me many times and have not let me down yet in this respect). I was told that the IC7-G is coming in approx. 2 weeks (for $309.00)! :D

thanx for the info be devil i live in toronto and have all the pcu sites,good ones in canada but i have been looking at every site and still nothing i wont bother for at least another week

Just went to infonec, they have a few IC7s in stock since yesterday. I grabbed the second last IC7-G.

Good luck

PS: check the board before buyying because they had one that had broken DIMM clips.

Back