• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Matsonic mobo won´t overclock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

john deere

Registered
Recently I got this used Duron 900-system. The motherboard is a Matsonic 8127c (266). Of course I dived into BIOS instantly to raise the FSB, and guess what? This board doesn´t allow to raise the core voltage! It doesn´t have any voltage jumpers either, seems like it´s auto detect only.

You can can raise the FSB from within the BIOS, but stuck with the default core voltage of 1.6 I only got to 918 (9x102) stable. 936 (9x104) booted into Windows but froze after a few minutes.

Is there any way to get around this stupid a** no-voltage option?

/john

Do mean the voltage-poll under the AMD CPU section? Yup, checked it but couldn´t find anything there. So here I am, with a mobo that won´t let me change the voltage...Ffs, what was these guys thinking when they made this board? Except for this voltage thing it´s really nice budget board of it´s time.

/john

Back