• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I get that hacked Bios for the Asus A7N8X, that gives you VDD voltages??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kunaak

Where can I get that hacked Bios for the Asus A7N8X, that gives you VDD voltages??

I am trying to help a friend find this Hacked Bios that is available for the Asus A7N8X, that give you an hidden option in Bios for access to the VDD voltages from 1.5 to 1.8 volts.

just I have no idea where to look, and just hoping someone here knows...

;)

nForcersHQ.....

Hi Kuunak-
There's a guy over at nForcersHQ that hacks these A7N8X bio's.
Demoulous I think is his name. If you want to check it out go here , and look at the stickys, lots of info. Good luck.
elec.tron

Like Pauldriver said, the hacked bios does not work. I believe that these were functions left in the bios for testing purposes only on Asus boards and not to be used on Retail boards. Even with these functions available in the Uber bios- They do not do anything because they are retail boards and not test boards.
Abb

Back