• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SVC Screwed up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Azeroth

Just got my package in the mail, was supposed to get some AS Alumina and they send me regular AS3 instead, even though the receipt says alumina, what the heck. :( I guess ill keep the AS3 cause i needed some, but I want some adhesive too :( anyone have a better retailer that sells Alumina adhesive?

OMG I love SVC!!!

I emailed them about the problem, and they replied saying that they apologize and will send me some alumna right away, and I can even keep the AS3 they sent me by accident free of charge. WOOHOO

they did the same crap to me. Only they screwed up 3 times on the same order. Calling them is pointless, they are idiots. Ill tell you about my experince. I ordered 10 80 mm fans, 3 hsf, 1 tube artic silver. The first time the ship it to me i get 3 fans, 1 hsf and no artic silver. I figured a fair mistake, and called them to get it corrected, so he said they would sent the rest. My next package i get 4 fans 1 more hsf and another tube of artic silver.

So i call back and get the same guy. he says oh sorry we get the replamcents out. I explained to him this was a clients computer and they are delying delivery and i would like them overnited or at least 2nd day air. He said sure as long as i pay for it. No matter how much i argued with him he would not do it. So the next box i get 1 hsf 1 fan and yet another tube of AS. So they still shorted me 2 fans! plus delayed delivery by 2 weeks.

I never did get my other 2 fans, i was tired of dealing with the moron. I will never order anything from them again, and i will continue to bash them in every thread about SVC i see. :mad:

I hate them with a passion

Wow, that's too bad, I've ordered from them well over 50 times and never once had a problem. Sorry to hear about your bad experience with them :(

I ordered 8 expensive platinum colored thumbscrews and the basterds sent me crumby fan screws :mad: I was going to call them but it just wouldn't be worth the effort for $2 worth of little metal things

But at least they have good prices and cheap shipping ;)

Back