• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IC7-g vs IS7-g

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the SI7-G not the is7-g is a rdram mobo.

and yes it has no suport for the 800mhz chips...

is a very poor OCer, and will not be sold to the public.

as reported by me and the abit tech on the link I show.

if you or anyone saw some is7 or the real SI7-G at one time on newegg, next time take a pic please...

mica

ic7is7g.jpg

here it is if you think i lie and there is none,anyways iam just trying to figure out if the ic7g is worth 50$ more than the is7-g,what you guys think?giga lan compaired to the intel csa lan,would i benifit from the intel one??also we dont know if the 865p overclock as well as the canterwoods...so maybe the 50$ more might be worth it in the end???

Dang baller you have some nice boards there. Keep us posted. I just received my P4C800 and its not too bad.

Csybe said:
Anyone know what the IS7-C is? I see this for as low as $140...

I've been wondering that myself. My cousin found one today for sale at monarchcomputer.com but I can't find it on the Abit site. Abit's Springdale boards are on this page btw: http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/intel865.php G seems to be the deluxe model, E is the basic model, and M includes onboard graphics. From what I've seen of the C, the specs on monarch's site look like they match the IS7.

Back