• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S wont boot?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Darko

Registered
Yesterday i went to the shop and bought me the NF7-S together with some Corsair XMS3500 memory.

I started oc'en and for a short time it was really fun i could easly
raise the fsb at high settings.

Then I changed some other things in the bios and while i was saving the bios the system stopt responding so i waited a bit but nothing seemed to happen.

Now the system doesn't want to boot anymore.

I used the jumper for default bios settings, removed the cmos battery, disconnected all the atx cables whille discharging the bios but nothing works

So I installed my older motherboard :(

Is my motherboard broke or am i doing something wrong?

Tnx for your help

did you try kicking and hitting it a few times? works for me anyhow.well not really but i do feel better about it after i do that.

serously tho it sounds liek the bios is corrupted and that happened when it lockup during the save changes part.

several options.
1 is goto excaliber pc and get a replacement bios.
http://www.excaliberpc.com/default.php?cPath=156_157&sort=1a&&page=5
2 is rma the mobo to who ever you bought it from
3 is wait a while with the battery out over night and pray real hard.
4 is to hot flash it,i dont recomend that unless your really experianced with pc stuff as its tricky and dangerous to parts.
can find info on that in the abit threads above under "hot flash" in the search.

Ok i will bring it back to the shop then and I will tell the dudes over there that Deathstar13 from overclockers.com said my bios is corrupted. LOL

Hopefully the *******s will give me an new one

Otherwise i can try the kicking and hitting part :)

Tnx for your help homie

Back