• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does a Vantec Aeroflow fit on a KT7A Motherboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HansB

I'm thinking of getting a Tbred CPU for my KT7A motherboard and also a new cooler. A lot of the reviews I've read thinks the Vantec Aeroflow is great cooler but I've also read that it's rather large. So my question is if it will fit on my board or not? Is anyone using this combo?

I don’t know if the Vantec Aeroflow will fit or not but let me know how things work out with your tbred in the KT7A. I have a KT7A R1.3 and just ordered a Tbred b 1700+ that should be here next week sometime.

vantec

Hi,I've had a vantec aero fitted to my kt7a-r mobo for the past 2 months now ,fits like a glove.This is an awsome cooler dropped my temps by about 10oc.

Re: vantec

peejay said:
Hi,I've had a vantec aero fitted to my kt7a-r mobo for the past 2 months now ,fits like a glove.This is an awsome cooler dropped my temps by about 10oc.

Thanks for your answer. Gonna get one now :D

Got it yesterday, a tight fit to get it installed due to some capacitors, but it's in place now :D

Back