• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how many cd connectors on nf7-s v2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KCN

Registered
having read reviews and seen pictures of the board i can only find one cd audio connector on the board but im sure i read a review where it said there was 2 connectors. could someone with this board please clear this up for me?
and does it really matter if only one drive is connected? which one should it be DVD or CDRW? (i know this is a real noob question sorry guys)

Well it depends... connect the CD audio connector to whatever drive you want play audio CDs from. If you don't play audio CDs then you don't even need to bother doing anything.

I have this board. There is only one connector. So if you have only one drive that will be fine. If you have two drives you want to hook up to it you might have a problem

You can try and see if you could run one analog and the other digital. There's usually both on a sound card/high quality chipsets.

Back