• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg/Fedex

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GravY

I have been using newegg for a long time, and I just want to say they really do rock, yes you might not get the best deal from them, but I tell you what, they have the fastest shipping I have ever seen.. I ordered 4 items on Tuesday in 2 seperate orders, one was free shipping the other I had to pay for, Items shipped on Tuesday.. Fedex's original date for delivery was Friday, but according to the tracking it will be delivered today.. tues - thursday going from California to Michigan for 12.00 shipping charges is remarkable...

Kudos to Newegg and Fedex!

I love Newegg.com and I love the Fedex shipping they have. So far I have bought 100% of my computer stuff from them. I just wish they had a larger selection of stuff.

EmTSea19 said:
I love Newegg.com and I love the Fedex shipping they have. So far I have bought 100% of my computer stuff from them. I just wish they had a larger selection of stuff.

I don't know what they don't have that any regular computer user would need...except for modding supplies, but I don't mod so I don't care.

I love newegg. They always ship fast, and my good arrive in good condition thanks to their packaging and Fedex's handling. Also, I have never had any problems with returns. I retuned a CDRW (bare drive) that quit working like 6 months after I bought it and they shipped me a new one in the retail box. They ROCK!

Mr.Guvernment said:
too bad they don't ship international :(

Please don't take this the wrong way, but it might actually be a good thing that they don't ship internationally. Shipping internationally causes a lot of problems with like Customs and everything therefore I believe newegg is sucessful partially because they only ship in the USA.

Back