• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit BH7 Voltage ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bertus02

Registered
Ok. Here's my problem. I just got done with a new install and everything is running smoothly except for some readings im getting in winbond. Alarms go off as soon as i open it up and it says my VTT Voltage is running to high at 1.57 with 1.50 being the high end of normal and it says my VDDQ is running to low at 1.25. I have no idea as to what these voltages are for and if I should be worried to run my system. Nothing is overclocked on my system either just stock so far. Here's my specs. Any help would be appreciated...

Abit - BH7
2.4b
Crosair XMS 512 3500 C2
Antec Truepower 380 or something....

Thanks

Make sure you have the 13 BIOS from Here because the BH7 has temp reporting issues & the new BIOS will probably help you. Tical has spoken.

Flashed to 13. I think it may be a problem with winbond because im getting different readings from my bios. what do you think?

BH7 is notorious for bad temp readings, like what I get in my BIOS & what I get in MBM are WAY different, think Abit screwed the pooch on this one. Tical has spoken.

Im talking voltages here. I just dont wanna ruin my new setup.

Back