• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ABIT NF7-S Rev2 or ASUS A7N8X Rev2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OpenGL

Ok , I go a a7n8x at the moment , i was just thinking is it worth buying the abit nf7-s ? or is it just as equal as the a7n8x and not worth buying. Ive just fallen in love with the abit , the motherboard looks great , it was put together better imo then the a7n8x. thanks for your time

The ASUS has more features but the ABIT is the better extreme overclockers mobo. I have both ASUS version 1.04 and 2 and the ABIT NF7-S version 2. Both version 2 are good but i still prefer the ABIT

OpenGL said:
Ok , I go a a7n8x at the moment , i was just thinking is it worth buying the abit nf7-s ? or is it just as equal as the a7n8x and not worth buying. Ive just fallen in love with the abit , the motherboard looks great , it was put together better imo then the a7n8x. thanks for your time

If you are happy with the Asus then keep it. If you want better overclocking ability, then get the ABIT. Personally if it was me, unless I was having serious problems with the Asus, I'd just wait a long while and upgrade to something significantly different in the future ie. Athlon64, etc.

Hammer

Back