• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Waterblock for A7N8X

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Raine

Registered
Ok I currently have my CPU water cooled and I am going to expand the system to include a waterblock on my Radeon 9800pro and also my (north bridge) chipset. Kinda wondering if any of you guys can recommend a couple water blocks that fit. currently running a DD MAZE III on the cpu and I love the way i can break it open for cleaning, kinda want the other to be the same way if possible.

Currently running
A7N8X rev 1.04
t-bred 2100 AIUHB 0249 190x12 (2280) 1.850v
XMS 3200 DDR 2-3-3-7
Radeon 9800 Pro (ati) 440/370
maxtor 60GB 133 HDD
Hercules Fotissimo III gamer (sound card)

3D-Mark 2001..Default test 17065

I've got the latest Swiftech block on mine - the 5000A I believe it's called. Works extremely well and uses the socket lugs rather than having to dismantle your entire box to put standoffs in the mounting holes - man I used to hate fooling with that.

Nobody Has Watercooled the chipset of a A7N8X and or the GPU on a Radeon 9800???...Will a 9700 waterblock fit on it?

TC said:
I've got the latest Swiftech block on mine - the 5000A I believe it's called. Works extremely well and uses the socket lugs rather than having to dismantle your entire box to put standoffs in the mounting holes - man I used to hate fooling with that.

no!! DON;T PUT THE mcw50 ON THE R9800!! :)
I heard in another forum it almost killed his 9800 brand new after it chipped a piece of the core.
As for a Chipset wb, I've haven't seen anything special on any specific, I myself want one, But I've seen MCW50(Vid Card WB's) on the chipset of a A7N8X Dlx..

Back