• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vcore setting for A7N8X Deluxe and 1800+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

daigster

Registered
Got an 1800xp at stock speed...My vcore setting is at 1.75. Is that the stock voltage for an 1800? My MSI used to run it at 1.65 stable and a bit cooler...Is there a way to lower the vcore voltage to maybe 1.70 or lower?
Reason for asking is a few random reboots, and it gettin warmer outside, my system is gettin a bit warmer too.
Thanks in advance.

How do you back it down exactly? I go into the bios and try set the voltage manually...And the minimum is 1.75 and the max is 1.85. You say your max is 1.75? I dont understand...

Yeah mine has to be a paly, more than year old. So i guess i'm stuck cause the board wont let me go lower than 1.75.

yeah i got tbred and its from 1.5-1.75, althought i really wanna go a lil higher...

i thought this board max out at 1.85 vcore... any1 know how i can get it higher then 1.75?

Back