• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What to gut... what to gut..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Excelsior

KITTENS!!! KITTENS!!! KITTENS!!! KITTENS!!!
What should i dooo?

Hey

Well i want to make a water chiller but not using peltiers...

What would be the best thing to cut open and use for parts to make a water chiller.. i hear that all you have to do to a fridge/freezer is just cut it open and put the coils in my resivour..

I am looking for a solution under $50 bucks. Thanks.

Last edited:
dehumidifier.......................................................

the gutting part is simple, remove all screws, from there the whole thing should calapse onto the floor. srry for being a smart@$$.

From there all you need to do is get a bucket with a nice fitting lid. place the chilled rad in it, seal it. o btw make sure your pump is in there also. the water inlet should be constructed in such a way that it "cirulates" the water.

Ct. Strangelove said:
dehumidifier.......................................................

the gutting part is simple, remove all screws, from there the whole thing should calapse onto the floor. srry for being a smart@$$.

From there all you need to do is get a bucket with a nice fitting lid. place the chilled rad in it, seal it. o btw make sure your pump is in there also. the water inlet should be constructed in such a way that it "cirulates" the water.
You have just succeeded in accomplishing the fairly easy task of confusing me.:p

Could you please draw me a picture?

Back