• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone using the AD77 Infinity

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm using a DFI AD77 (VIA KT400 Chipset) with my XP 2200+. Not sure if its the same as yours but the ******* thing won't let me change the vcore or the multiplier.

Ignum said:
I'm using a DFI AD77 (VIA KT400 Chipset) with my XP 2200+. Not sure if its the same as yours but the ******* thing won't let me change the vcore or the multiplier.

I think they may be different. I checked their site and there are two different versions. the infinity allows me to change the vcore and mulitplier in the BIOS

I'm pretty new to overclocking, but right now I've got it up to 1.92 Ghz @ 1.7v. I'm running the Burn In wizard in SiSoft Sandra and its looking pretty stable, CPU temp maxed out at about 46.5 Celcius. I'm going to let it Burn in for a while and see how it goes but I'd like to put it higher and I can't find anywhere in the Bios to change the vcore.

Just wish I knew how to get at the vcore and multiplier. Is it the chip, the mboard or the BIOS thats holding me back?

Back